Part one 句子：
译：Welcome to our hotel.
译：Let me introduce the room to you, sir.
译：We offer free internet service in the room.
译：Here is your room card, sir.
译：I hope you will enjoy your stay in our hotel.
译：Excuse me, do you have any laundry?
译：We are always at your service.
译：Excuse me, where is Room 1628, please?
译：How would you like your laundry cleaned?
译：May I have your room number, please?
译：I will show you to your room.
译：There is a mini-bar in the room.
译：May I make up/clean your room now?
译：The hotel provides free shoe shining service for the guests.
译：I’m sorry, our single rooms are fully booked.
译：Please take the key card with you when you leave the room.
译：Sorry, not now. I have a guest here.
译：What time would be convenient, sir?
译：When would you like me to clean your room?
译：I’d like this sweater washed by hand in cold water.
译：Could you get a taxi for me, please?
译：When would you like your laundry back?
译：Could you show me your room card, please?
译：I’m here to collect your laundry.
译：Can I use the bed in the corridor?
译：Can I have one more blanket and two more pillows?
译：Let me help you with your luggage. / baggage.
译：The soap in the toilet has been used up. Will you please give me a new one?
译：Sorry to have kept you waiting.
译：This is R
oom 2139. Can you send me an iron, please?
译：How many pieces of luggage/baggage do you have?
译：Could you fill in/out the laundry form, please?
译：Excuse me, it’s almost noon. My room hasn’t been made up/clean yet.)
译：What kind of room would you like/prefer?
译：The tap is leaking all night long.
译：The TV in Room 3206 isn’t working. Please send someone to fix/repair it.
译：The room is facing the mountain. It’s very quiet.
译：I’d like to pay my bill by credit card.
译：I’m afraid Mr. Smith is not in the room now. Would you like to leave a message?
译：When and where did you last see it?
1. Housekeeping, may I come in?
2. Your room number is 3611. Let me show you up there.
3. Have you got a booking, madam?
4. The room is at the end of the corridor.
5. The air-conditioner doesn’t work.
6. This is a room with a sea view.
7. How do you like this room?
8. When can I have my laundry back?
9. Here’s your room. May I put your luggage/baggage here?
10. You’ve got three pieces of luggage/baggage. Is that right, sir?译：先生，您一共有三件行李，是吗？
11. We'll dry-clean the dress.
12. Is there a tag attached to the luggage/baggage?
13. There’s a 10% discount for a double room.
14. I’ll send them up to your room, just one moment.
15. What time will you arrive, sir?
16. We look forward to seeing you.
17. What’s the rate for a single room?
18. I’m very sorry, sir. The hotel is fully booked.
19. Please deposit your money, jewelry and other valuables in the hotel safe.
20. Certainly, sir. I’ll clean up your room earlier tomorrow.
21. You can make long distance calls from your room.
22. I’m sorry, sir. I’m going to your room as soon as I finish this one.
23. If you have any requests, please don’t hesitate to let us know. 译：如果您有问题，请随时找我们。
24. Good evening. May I do turn-down service for you now? 译：晚上好，现在可以为您开夜床吗？
25. I’d like to have an extra blanket and one more glass.
26. Please fill in/out the laundry list and put it with your laundry.
27. The business hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 10 p.m.
28. Do you prefer laundry returned on the same day or by express service?
29. Could you tell me some features of your suitcase?
30. We’re very sorry for the delay, sir. Your luggage/baggage was wrongly delivered to Room 608.
31. We apologize to you for having troubled you so much.
32. There is a socket beside the desk.
33. I assure you it will never happen again.
34. I’m afraid all hair dryers have been sent out.
35. There is a Hotel Directory in the desk drawer.
36. For baby-sitting service, the charge is 50 Yuan per hour.
37. How would you like to make payment, by credit card or in cash?
38. I’m afraid we have no record of your reservation.
39. Please call the Front Desk when you want your room done. 译：当您需要清理房间时，请给前台打电话。
40. Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
Part two 情景应答：
1. Q：What will you say if a guest comes to say that he can’t find his watch?
A：I’m sorry to hear that. When and where did you last see it? / Can you tell me some features of your watch?
2. Q：You are going to clean the room for the guest, but he tells you that it is not convenient for him now, what will you say?
A：I’ll say: That’s all right. I will be back later. What time would be convenient, sir?
3. Q：What will you do if the guest says that she wants to use her hairdryer but it’s 110 volts?
A：I will send her a transformer or a hairdryer for 220 volts.
4. Q：You are going to make turn-down service for the guest, but he is working, what will you do?
A：I will ask the guest if I can do it now. If not, I will ask him when it will be convenient for him.
5. Q：If the guest calls to complain that his room is too cold, what will you do?
A：I will tell him that there is a blanket in the closet, or I will send him an extra one.
6. Q：If the guests want to take part in a party, but they are worried about their babies, what will you say?
A：Maybe you can try the baby-sitting service in our hotel. The charge is 80 Yuan per hour.
7. Q：What will you say if a guest wants to have an extra pillow?
A：Certainly, sir /madam. I’ll bring it to you right away. May I have your room number, please?
8. Q：If a guest calls to complain that the bulb in his room is broken, what will you do?
A：I will apologize to him and tell him that the electrician will come soon.
9. Q：What will you do if the guest wants to surf the internet in the hotel？
A：I will tell the guest that the hotel offers free internet service in the room, and there is an internet café in the hotel as well.
10. Q：How will you introduce your guestroom to the guest？
A：I will introduce the equipment, the views, the services in the hotel and so on to the guest.
11. Q：When a guest asks you to take her clothes for laundry by phone, what will you say?
A：Certainly, sir /madam. I will pick up your laundry soon. May I have your room number, please?
12. Q：When you delivered the laundry to a wrong guest, how would you apologize to the guest?
A：We are very sorry for the mistake. I’m sure this will not happen again.
13. Q：When a guest asks about the express laundry service, what will you say?
A：For express service, you may get your laundry back in 4 hours. But there is a 50% extra charge.
14. Q：What do you need to check when you come to collect the guest’s laundry?
A： I will check how many pieces of laundry there are and see if the guest has filled in the laundry list.
15. Q：What will you say if a guest without a reservation wants to check in at the Front Office?
A：Just a moment, please. Let me check if there are rooms available.
16. Q：What will you say when the guest has finished checking-in?
A：Here is your room key and a bellboy will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay in our hotel.
17. Q：If a guest calls to say that his toilet is clogged, what will you say?
A：I’m terribly sorry to hear that. May I have your room number？We’ll check it right away.
18. Q：The TV in the guest’s room doesn’t work. The electrician has been working on it for a while. But the guest is getting impatient. What will you say to calm him down？
A：I’m sorry, sir. I’m afraid it takes time to fix. Would you like to change a room?
19. Q：When a visitor calls to talk to a guest, but the guest is not in his room now, what will you say?
A：I’m afraid he is not in the room now. Would you like to leave a message?
20. Q：What will you tell the guest if he wants to make an international call in his room?
A：I’ll tell him that he can dial 9 first and then the country code, area code and the phone number.