Part one 句子：
译：How many people are there in your party？
译：We have reserved a table for you at 6:30.
译：Do you have a reservation with us?
译：Breakfast will be served from 7:00 to 9:00.
译：Sorry, this table has been reserved.
译：Do you have any special needs?
译：How about a seat in the corner?
译：Will this table be all right for you?
译：The private room is ready now, sir.
译：Would you like smoking area or non-smoking area?
译：For a private room, there is a minimum charge of 800 Yuan.
译：Could you wait for a moment in the lounge, please？We’ll seat you as soon as we have a table.
译：Your table is ready now, sir. Please come with me.
译：Here is the menu. The waiter will be with you in a moment.
译：Here is the menu and the wine list.
译：Are you ready to order now?
译：In China, there are four major cuisines that is Sichuan, Guangdong, Shandong and Jiangsu-Zhejiang cuisine.
译：Here’s your bill. Please check it.
译：Guangdong cuisine is light while Sichuan cuisine tastes strong.
译：Would you like to try our specialty?
译：We have an excellent chef.
译：I’ll speak with the chef right away.
译：Roast duck may take half an hour.
译：What would you like to drink, sir?
译：Please sign your name and room number here.
译：The dry white wine is sold by bottle.
译：What brands of beer do you have?
译：If you like to have something else, just feel free to ask. We are always at your service.
译：That’s everything your ordered. Please enjoy your meal.
译：I’m afraid you have ordered too much.
译：May I take your plate, please?
译：Would you like some more rice?
译：Would you like an appetizer or soup?
译：What would you like for the main course?
译：Would you like a bottle of red wine to go with your steak?
译：Excuse me, sir. Here’s your steak. Please enjoy it.
译：I’m really sorry. Please wait a few more minutes. I’ll bring the food to you as soon as possible.
译：This is a complete course. There is the dessert follow.
译：I’d like a glass of whisky on the rocks.
译：It comes to 856 Yuan, sir.
译：The steak is as tough as leather.
译：I do apologize. Is there anything else I can do for you?
译：How would you like to pay?
译：Would you like to pay in cash or by credit card?
译：Would you like to pay one bill or separate bills?
1. We are looking forward to serving you.
2. I want a table with a view of the river.
3. How late do you stay open?
4. I’m sorry, sir. There’s no vacant table for the moment.
5. I’m sorry, sir. There aren’t any tables left for 7 this evening.
6. I’m afraid that we can only guarantee a table before 8:00 this evening.
7. We’ll give you a 20% discount.
8. In whose name was the reservation made？
9. Would you come this way please?
10. This table is too close to the kitchen. Can we move to another table?
11. Our restaurant is full now. We might be able to seat you in 20 minutes.
12. Here’s the menu. Please take your time and a waiter will come to take your order.
13. We’d like a variety of typical Chinese foods.
14. Please arrange a 500 Yuan menu for the five of us.
15. What are your specialties?
16.The characteristics of Sichuan food are its strong local flavor，which is spicy and hot.
17. What kind of cold dishes have you got?
18. I’m terribly sorry. The dish will be replaced immediately.
19. You can choose some snacks from the trolley.
20. The specialty of Sweet and Sour Pork is crispy.
21. I’m afraid we do not serve this dish in our restaurant. May I recommend something else?
22. How would you like your prawn prepared?
23. I would like to suggest steaming the fish to remain its freshness.
24. May I recommend sauteed shrimp with green peas?
25. Our restaurant specializes in Guangdong cuisine.
26. May I repeat your order back to you, sir?
27. Please rush our orders as we are in a hurry.
28. Would you like anything else?
29. Would you like buffet or a la carte?
30. May I recommend the chef’s salad?
31. How would you like the steak? Medium, medium well or well-done?
32. What would you like to go with your steak?
33. Would you like some desserts?
34. Would you like to try our special drinks?
35. I’d like to try some Chinese spirits.
36. Cocktails are available, such as Martini, Manhattan, Gin & Tonic. Which do you prefer?
37. Straight up or on the rocks?
38. May I open the bottle for you now?
39. A 10% service charge has been added to the total.
40. Sorry, I’ll make it clear and inform you as soon as possible.
41. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
42. Go along the corridor and the restroom is on your left.
43. Please pay the bill at the cashier’s desk.
44. Could you please sign here, sir?
45. Is everything to your satisfaction?
Part two 情景应答：
1. Q：If the guest wants to reserve a table, what information do you have to know?
A：I have to know the time for reservation, the number of guests, the name of the guest, his telephone number, special needs and so on.
2. Q：What would you like to say to the guest who walks into your restaurant for dinner?
A：Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?
3. Q：If you are a hostess, what’s the first thing you have to find out when the guest comes?
A：I have to find out whether the guest has a reservation or not.
4. Q：What would you like to say if the guest wants a table that has been reserved?
A：I’m sorry, sir. That table has been reserved, but would you like to have the table over there?
5. Q：What would you like to say if the guest wants to know the business hours in your restaurant?
A：We’re open from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
6. Q：Before taking orders for the guest, what should you usually offer?
A：I should offer the menu and the wine list.
7. Q：How would you introduce your restaurant to the guest?
A：I would tell the guest the business hours, the specialties, the popular dishes and so on.
8. Q：What would you like to say when you want to take order from the guest?
A：May I take your order now?
9. Q：What would you like to say when you want to recommend something to the guest?
A：May I recommend…? / How about…? / Why not try our…? / Would you like to try?
10. Q：What do you need to do after the guest has finished ordering？
A：I need to repeat all his orders to confirm the orders with the guest.
11. Q：After you have finished the orders, what would you like to say?
A：Thank you. Please wait a minute, we’ll be back soon with your orders.
12. Q：What would you like to say to the guest when all the dishes have been served?
A：That should be all you ordered. Enjoy your meal.
13. Q：If the guest wants to smoke in the non-smoking area, what would you like to say?
A：I am sorry there is no smoking here, but if you like, there is a smoking area.
14. Q：What would you like to say if the guest asks for the dish that has been sold out?
A：I am sorry that is not available, but would you like to try…?
15. Q：What would you like to say to the guest if you recommend your house specialty？
A：Would you like to try our house specialty? It’s very popular among our guests.
16. Q：Ｗhat would you like to say when the guest has been waiting for a long time?
A：I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
17. Q：What would you like to say when you want to know whether the guest is happy with his meal?
A：Is everything to your satisfaction? / How was everything?
18. Q：Ｗhat would you like to say when the guest orders a cup of coffee?
A：Would you like black coffee or white coffee? / Would you like your coffee with cream or milk?
19. Q：What would you like to say when you recommend special drinks to the guest?
A：Would you like to try our special drinks?
20. Q：What would you like to say when the guest asks “Where can I have cocktail?”
A：We serve cocktails in the lobby bar.
21. Q：What would you like to say if the guest asks for a steak?
A：How would you like your steak, medium, medium well or well-done?
22. Q：What will you do when the guest tells you that there’s something wrong with the bill?
A：I will check it with the guest carefully. If there is a mistake , I must make an apology to the guest，and then bring the bill to the cashier’s desk to correct it.
23. Q：What is the most important thing that you need to do when the hotel guest would like to charge his bill to his room?
A：I must ask the guest to show his room card.
24. Q：How can you know the method of payment that the guest would like to choose？
A：How would you like to pay, sir?
25. Q：What will you say to the guest when he is leaving the restaurant?
A：Thank you for your coming. / We are looking forward to serving you again.